We have dozens of partners that we assist and multiple events each week, so we always need volunteers. If you are a regular volunteer click on the Meetup Group Volunteer Calendar link in the bullet point below. If you registered previously but have not volunteered yet, please review the rest of the page before proceeding to the Meetup Calendar. If you have not registered yet, the directions below provide all the steps to become a volunteer. Thanks to all volunteers for helping us to make a difference in our community.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Register as a Phoenix Philanthropist Volunteer
- Complete the standard Release Form
- Read and agree to the Phoenix Philanthropist Attendance Policy (see Membership)
- Join the Phoenix Philanthropist Meetup Group
- Look at theMeetup Group Volunteer Calendar
- RSVP (if filled you can be placed on a waiting list)
- Be sure to add the event to your calendar
- The day of the event plan on arriving 10 minutes early and look for the event lead
- Have a great time knowing you and your fellow volunteers are making our community a better place!
Note: It’s important to attend each event you sign up for. Our charity partners base supplies, production, etc. around the number of RSVP’s. Missing an event at a food bank as not the same as missing a happy hour or a Saturday hike. Please see our Attendance Policy.